Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Hello world!

Photobucket


My name is Kathy and I'm a 23 year old military wife. My husband and I met in high school and started dating one month before we graduated in 2005. He had already enlisted before we started dating so he left for basic a few months after. A year and 6 months after, he proposed and we got married March 1, 2008 and I moved to Dover, DE. Shortly after that, he got orders to go to Korea for a year(unaccompanied)which turned into a year and 6 months of the worst time of our lives. It was hard especially since we hadn't had the chance to live with each other for not even a year. But we fought through it and we made it. During the time in Korea he re-enlisted and cross-trained into another job and then we were off to San Angelo, TX. When he finished his tech school he got orders to Virginia and here we are now! We have been here since July and I could say I like it more here than in the other places we were before. We have met very nice people here and my husband seems to be enjoying he's job. I was able to finish my associates and I'm just happy! I do miss my family very much though but that's one more sacrifice of being in the military world. I do thank God for all good things that have come our way and I don't regret anything I have done. Each day I fall more in love with my husband.

So follow my blog if you like. I look forward to meeting new people and hope I could be of help if someone needs it.

The Mrs. <3

1 comment:

  1. We've been in VA for years (well I've lived here my whole life) but we're moving to SA next month! Hubs is re-training into a different career!!!! I know alot of intel spouses if you ever want to meet any :)

    ReplyDelete