Thursday, January 27, 2011

Blizzard Bloghop!

Blizzard  Bloghop 2010 hosted by Household 6 Diva

Welcome to my blog! I just started so it's still in working process. The reason for this blog is to write about my adventure of being a military wife, sharing photos, recipes I'm loving and random thoughts. I've been married to my high school sweetheart for a little over 2 years. He is the love of my life and my best friend.

Photobucket


We have a 2 year old Yorkie named Bella. (Yes if your wondering, I did name her because of Twilight lol) She could be very stubborn and very spoiled but I love her to death! We treat her like if she was really our daughter.

Photobucket


I love cooking and baking. I probably watch the Food Network more than anyone I know lol. Other things I really enjoy is reading, fashion, music, photography, traveling and make-up. I'm obsessed with candles and I always have one lit. I'm a psychology major and I one day would like to work with kids. I love children and I can't wait to be a mommy one day (soon I hope!)

Anyways..thanks for stopping by! I hope every one is having as much fun as I am discovering awesome bloggies!


The Mrs <3

15 comments:

  1. What a beautiful family! Hello from the bloghop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, when you DO pop the kiddos out I bet they'll be gorgeous!!

    Found you through the bloghop
    http://scrumtrulescentness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey There! I found you on the blog hop & super glad I did! I love following fellow Air Force Spouses and a Florida girl to boot! (born & raised in Panama City over here)

    I'm looking forward to getting to know you through your blog! :-)

    Mrs. Sergeant
    www.airforce-wife-life.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I'm stopping by from the blog hop. Your dog is absolutely adorable! You can stop by my blog at http://justagirl623.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello! Thanks for stopping by my blog! I LOVE YOUR HEADER, it is AMAZING!! :) I'm gonna follow you now!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your dog is SO CUTE!!!! I share your interests of reading, music and traveling, and have recently been pondering pursuing a degree in psych myself...Nice to "meet" you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey! Thanks for stopping by my blog. You blog is looks great! It looks much better than mine did when I first started!! I look forward to reading more and getting to know you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your wedding picture. It made me smile.

    Nice to meet you!

    Hallee

    ReplyDelete
  9. I watch the Food Network all day! My son knows that when his cartoons are over it's time for "cooking shows"

    Found you on the blizzard hop and now I'm a follower. Nice to meet you :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. SUPRE nice to meet yOU! Welcome to blog land! Looks like you really know what you are doing! Your blog looks great and your puppy is ADORABLE!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your blog! Found you on the hop and can't wait to read more. Hope you follow me too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Food Network? Did somebody say Food network? I am so addicted. I have no idea what I did before it came on - nor do I ever want to find out!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm a new follower from the Blizzard Bloghop. I'm a mil spouse as well...love meeting so many other mil spouses out there in the blogosphere. It's so nice to meet you!

    Wife on the Roller Coaster
    http://www.ridingtherollercoaster.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. (P.S. This is smiley-netta coming back...I've moved from LiveJournal to Blogger...just in case you weren't aware and had the desire to follow me at all!) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  15. OMG your pup is absolutely gorgeous!!!!

    antoinettemusik.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete